Amanda & Steve had one of the most emotion filled weddings I've documented recently. There was joy and tears flowing throughout the entire day and I have to confess, I too got caught up in the waterworks! Allow me to recap:
The bride cried as she read a sweet note from her groom-to-be:
The groom cried as he watched his beautiful bride approach down the aisle:
EVERYONE cried as Amanda's brother offered his toast to the bride and groom:
I assure you, there wasn't a dry eye in the house... including me:
In one of the most selfless gestures I've seen, the bride presented her grandparents with a cake in honor of their 55th wedding anniversary: I LOVE the reactions of those in the background...
You ask, did I cry again after witnessing this reaction from her grandmother? You bet I did!:
But let's be clear... it wasn't all tears that day. There were plenty of other emotions:
JOY & EXCITEMENT:
HAPPINESS & LOVE:
But let's not forget why we really love all this... the sheer BEAUTY of it all:
A special Thank You to all those that made this day perfect for Amanda & Steve:
DRESS: Mockingbird Lane Bridal
FLOWERS: Central Market-Plano
CAKE: Panini Cakes
CEREMONY VENUE: Highland Park United Methodist Church
RECEPTION VENUE: Maple Manor
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
In 30 short days I'll be here:
A much deserved beach vacation with my hubby. But before that...
- Two amazing weddings that I have been looking forward to for a LONG time!
- working at the awesome venues of The Filter Building, St. Thomas Aquinas, and Edison's just to name a few
- The summer Dallas Bridal Show
- Two, yes you heard it, TWO Research.Meet.Click events with my girls at The Photography Clique
- my birthday celebration. You can go ahead and start sending flowers now. :)
- and countless hours of editing, shooting, album desiging and blogging!
Sheesh! I have alot to do before I can leave town... I better get back to work!