Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VENDOR SPOTLIGHT: Rhonda Baker with Precisely as Planned

Every month we will be featuring another local, amazing, wedding vendor. We work with some of the best in the industry and we want to share them with all of you!

Starting off is the fabulous Rhonda Baker with Preciesely as Planned. Rhonda is a wedding coordinator extraordinaire and it's always a pleasure working with her!

Rhonda@PreciselyasPlanned.com
817.937.6066




Q: Tell us about yourself… Did you always want this to be your career or did you stumble upon your talent by chance?
A: I have always wanted to be a wedding planner. It has been something I have been working toward my whole life (seriously since I was about 4 years old). The whole story is on my website.

Q: How did you get started in doing this for weddings?
A: The short answer is that I specifically started coordinating by apprenticing for a church wedding coordinator. I did this while I developed my business plan and advertising strategies.

Q: What is the best part of your job?
A: The creativity I am forced to use. Well, that and being the hero. I loved to solve a problem, and put someone at ease.

Q: What’s your best wedding story or your most memorable event?
A: It has to be building a stage for a bride who wanted to be a true “Princess” on her wedding day. It was one of the longest ceremonies we had, but people who were not even part of the wedding party were entirely captivated by the group.

Q: What’s been your biggest accomplishment to date… personal or professional?
A: My biggest accomplishment is getting to be a full-time wedding planner AND a mom of 4 kids.

Q: What words do you live by?
A:“Everything is possible for him who believes.”

1 comment: