Monday, May 23, 2011

Kelly & Tim's engagements: Downtown Dallas

Kelly & Tim's session was a first for me... I typically check the weather right before a session if there is a chance of rain, which there was the day Kelly, Tim, and I got together. So I left the house, nothing on the radar. By the time I got to downtown the clouds opened up! We stood under a covering in the pouring rain next to the beautiful downtown park we'd intended to use and hatched a back-up plan which involved the inside of Kelly's apartment building and the covered walkways of the West End. Fortunately it stopped raining after about 30 minutes and we were able to venture outside. I love that it made us use some unexpected areas and Kelly & Tim were game for any ideas I had!

















No comments:

Post a Comment